Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oktober 2010 Story

Waaa.. it's been a while folks..
for this time i just wanna say HI.. ^^
in the middle this month, on 15 Oktober i had visited here

then decided to send my photoworks..

then some miracle happens on October 29
i got this


So Happy.. (Very Big Happy with a Big Grin.. a little bit horror to see me with a big.. i mean A BIG GRIN in front of my PC.. ha..3x ) ^^/
coz they choose to be one of 30 finalist for this contest and they definetly will printing my photo's and everybody will see it
it's a big achievemnet for me..

But I also sad.. coz i can't be there, need to support rework process in factory where i work.
sigh.. (T^T);;

That's All
Mata ashita..

6 comments:

  1. fotonya kereeen!! ^^
    selamat yaa, semoga menang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslmkm wr wb
    Jazakallah mita ^^
    how R U there.. di negeri nya "Laskar Pelangi"
    sudahkah ke Sourbone ^^;
    iya nih.. ternyata ga menang fotonya
    tapi tetap senang, dan akan terus coba lagi
    he..3x
    Ganbate (-_-) v

    ReplyDelete
  3. :ngakakguling2 gan baca alesan ga datengnya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selamat ya jar,lulus di Pertamina

    ReplyDelete